Getting There and Parking:
The AFTRS Campus is located inside the Entertainment Quarter at Moore Park just a couple of doors up from Hoyts cinema.
- Entry by car into the precinct is via Gate 1, 122 Lang Rd
- The taxi rank is located in front of the Hordern Pavillion
- Pedestrian access points are via Lang Rd or Driver Avenue (There are no public access points from Cook Road or Fox Studios)
‘ANZAC Parade, near Lang Road, Moore Park’
‘Bus roadway, near Lang Road, Moore Park’
From Circular Quay: 373, 374, 376, 377, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399
- From Martin Place, St James & Museum: 339, 373, 374, 376, 377, 391, 392, 394, 396, 397, 399
- From Railway Square: 372, 393
- From Central (Eddy Avenue): 339, 372, 374, 376, 391, 393, 395
- From Bondi Junction: 333, 355, 378, 400
- Metro Buses: M10 (from CBD to Anzac Parade) and M50 (from Drummoyne via CBD to Anzac Parade corner Lang Road) This is a pre-pay service that runs as follows:
Peak periods – every 10 minutes
Off peak periods – every 15 minutes
From 7pm onwards AND weekends – every 20 minutes
Timetable information and trip planners are available at http://www.131500.com.au or by calling 131 500.
The Entertainment Quarter has over 2000 car spaces on site.
- 0 – 2 hours: Free
- 2 – 3 hours: $8
Then you must validate your parking ticket at the front desk for a fixed day rate of $8.
Non-validated tickets incur standard rates up to $25.
Entry after 6pm (excluding special events) flat rate $7.
Event day parking rates apply from time to time. AFTRS can validate your parking ticket on these days.
Where to Eat:
The AFTRS foyer café serves coffee and snacks throughout the day.
Nearby Bent St contains a number of cafes and restaurants including Fratelli Fresh, Jamaica Blue, Bavarian Bier Café, P J Gallagher’s Irish Pub and Rum Fire.