HOW TO BUY A TICKET TO CINEMA REBORN 2019 AT THE RITZ RANDWICK
This year all ten Cinema Reborn screenings will take place at the Ritz Cinema. Here is some early information about ticketing choices.
All ticket sales will be handled through the Ritz Cinema Box office and its online website and Cinema Reborn will accept all of the Ritz concession tickets. Here’s how you can take advantage of these generous offers.
Join the Ritz Royalty Club.
Sign up for the cost of a regular priced ticket, and each new sign-up or renewal is accompanied by a FREE TICKET on the Ritz!
EVERYONE can benefit from Ritz Royalty with 3 types of memberships available:
- Ritz Royalty Adult: Join for $17 – then get $10 regular tickets for you and a guest every day.
- Ritz Royalty Concession/Student/Child: Join for $14 – then get $10 regular tickets for you and a guest every day.
- Ritz Royalty Senior: Join for $10 – then get $8 tickets for you and senior guest every single day!
Just present your Ritz Royalty card at the box office to use your membership to attend Cinema Reborn.
Click on this link for details
Buy a book of ten Savers and present it at the box office to redeem a ticket for each session of Cinema Reborn you wish to attend.
Books may be purchased by adults for $121 and by Seniors and Children for $81.
To purchase a Saver you need to Click on this link for details
The Ritz has a special offer for students sessions on Monday.
Simply present your valid student ID at the ticket box when purchasing a ticket and/or collecting an online student ticket purchase for any regular session on Monday*, and you’ll pay just $6 for your ticket!
To all the future Nurses, Filmmakers, CEOs, Doctors, Editors, Marketers, Lawyers, Presidents, Builders, IT consultants, Engineers, Artists, Musicians, Journalists, Writers, Managers and all other future professionals, we appreciate your hard work and hope you accept this gesture of discount as thanks.
*Terms and conditions:
- Does not include special events or special presentations such as 70mm or 3D.
- Must have valid student ID presented in person. Note that we will only accept original IDs – no photos, photocopies or student profile logins.
- Any tickets purchased online must be accompanied by a student ID for each ticket upon collection, or when e-ticket is shown at cinema door. Standard online purchase Ts & Cs also apply including no refunds, transfers or exchanges.
- Offer not valid on public holidays.
- Offer is not available to children (ages 3-15) as it is aimed at only those who fall under the Student pricing structure (16 and over with valid student ID).
Every session at Cinema Reborn, including our Opening Night on Thursday 2 May when we’ll be presenting Michael Powel & Emeric Pressburger’s 1946 masterpiece A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH (Click on the link to find the notes on the film), will be available for purchase of individual tickets at regular Ritz prices. You will be able to book all ten sessions on line. Online sales will commence four weeks before Cinema Reborn commences.
Cinema Reborn is organised and managed entirely by Volunteers and supporters who donate their services for the love of classic cinema. Donations support our work and are most welcome.
If you would like to make a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation you may do so via the Australian Cultural Fund
Donations of any amount of $2 or more may be made and will be applied entirely towards Cinema Reborn’s ongoing activities. All supporters will have their name listed on the Donations webpage
Donors will also have their names listed in the catalogue we’ll be publishing just before our festival takes place.
Your support is gratefully received.